Ensure that you keep handy:
- Pouch of henna powder
- 30-35ml water
- Glass or China bowl and stirrer
- Fine comb or brush
- Towel or protective cape
METHOD OF USE:
- Empty pouch of henna powder in the bowl. Keep stirring while adding water. Mix well to make a smooth paste.
- Cover upper part of body with a towel and wear gloves.
- Apply the paste with a brush and thin toothed comb to hair, from root to top, parting hair into small bunches. Leave no hair untinted. Apply repeatedly to the borders of the hair on brow.
- Let the pasted hair absorb color thoroughly and become completely dry. Leave the paste on hair for 30 minutes. For quick results a dryer may be used.
- Wash hair thoroughly till the rinsing water becomes clear. Subsequently, shampoo or soap may be used. Dry and set hair to suit your style.
To check sensitivity, apply henna paste on the inside of your elbow. Let it dry. If the area (or around) where the paste is applied becomes red, burns, itches, or causes irritation, immediately wash the area with soap. This means you are allergic to an ingredient used in the product. Otherwise, go ahead and use the product.
This product contains ingredients that may cause skin irritation to individuals with sensitive skin. Accordingly, sensitivity preliminary test as directed above, should first performed before each application. The product is for External use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mouth. Do not use to dye eye brows and eve lashes. Keep away tram from reach of children.
Note: Use the paste within 10 minutes of being prepared. Do not let paste remain unused for long as its efficiency reduces. Use the contents of the pouch in one single application and do not preserve balance. Store in cool dry place.