SUZANA HENNA PASTE is 100% natural. It is a body tattoo. It is a traditional item. Most of the Asia countries using henna for wedding. We prepare the traditional way to use easy method. This is redeemed for applying on hand. Before applying henna paste, wash the skin area you wish to decorate with soap and dry it. Remove the cap on the mouth of the henna paste tube and put the provided fine tip applicator nozzle on the mouth of the tube and secure it tightly. Draw designs as per choice by squeezing out the paste. For a darker shade, let the paste dry naturally for about 3 hours. Wet paste in between by sprinkling water. Scrape of the dry paste and apply any oil or skin cream. The decorated areas should not be washed with soap for initial few hours, as colour of henna gets developed and becomes darker during this period.
- It’s easiest to use a a cone to apply the henna to your nails.
- Be careful not to get henna on the skin around your nails for it will look messy and will be hard to correct later.
- Apply a thick coat of henna to nail and let dry (about 30-60 mins).
- Leave paste on for 3 hours to overnight. The longer the paste stays on, the deeper the color will be.
- Remove paste with lemon juice. Keep water off nails for at least 12 hours if you are able.
- Color will take a couple days to fully develop. Nails will appear bright orange at first, then darken and deepen a bit after a couple days.